A Little Bit About Me
*Pics will be revealed to anyone I start speaking to. Please do not contact me if you have not uploaded a photo, have not completed your profile or are not aged 38-46. I am also not interested in connecting with anyone currently living or wanting to settle in Pakistan, Bangladesh or India*
Hello! I am a well presented, well spoken, articulate, London-based, hard working professional who is passionate about experiencing life. I like to relax and have fun outside of work. I am travel-obsessive and thrive on experiencing new cultures and people. I am both mechanically and creatively minded with a passion for helping other people and I hope to be a positive influence on others.
I’m really not into debating politics or religion and probably wouldn’t match with those who constantly share these type of posts on their social media feeds or thrive on this subject of conversation. I have a peaceful outlook that likes to bring people together, rather than creating divide and I like to make the most of what I have, to make each day count.
I am quirky, family-oriented, loyal and friendly, with traditional values at my core. I like warm weather, dislike rain, passionately loathe glitter and believe that there’s nothing quite like a good cuppa to fix (almost) everything!
I am a bit of a foodie (+gym bunny) and enjoy cooking nutritious meals, gardening and music. I am somewhat of a tech geek, with a positive outlook on life, enjoying banter and laughter. Jumping out of a plane at 14,000ft and skydiving back down to earth for charity has probably been one of my craziest moments!!
What you see is what you get and I take care of my appearance in a natural way... so if you’re looking for your partner to wear a full face of make up and dress in heavy blingy asian clothes and gold jewellery then that’s just not me. My dress sense is chic, conservative, feminine and western.
If I sound like your cup of tea, swipe and I'll stick the kettle on!!
What I Am Looking For
I'm looking for a traditional gentleman aged 38-46, with emotional maturity. Someone who has a positive mindset, who is also honest, trustworthy and loyal. Someone who is motivated and driven, with a sense of adventure, who doesn't take life too seriously, is genuinely nice, kind, calm, family-oriented, house-trained (!) and willing to share life's responsibilities (lazy folks need not apply)! You should also be someone willing to be on equal footing and who can compromise and be able to put other people’s needs before your own.
Professionals would be a likely natural match but I am open minded. I’m also looking for someone who is self-aware, reflective when required and looking to learn from life and self-improve over time. Wanting to give back and support others is also an admirable trait if you have it!
I AM NOT INTERESTED IN:
- Hookups or non-halal types of conversation
- Guys wearing jewellery, white socks or sporting beardy beards 🧔🏻;
- Six packs, gold teeth, flashy cars or materialistic tendencies;
- Guys living in tracksuit bottoms constantly watching boxing (or other fight-related sport), constantly eating takeaways, texting their mates every few seconds or wanting to drive their cars/ BMWs at speed;
- ‘Rude boys’, ‘street talk’, guys who end every sentence in ‘bruv’ or ‘innit’ or use excessive slang;
- Guys with Craig David style template beards or logos/ Nike symbols buzzed into their eyebrows or haircut or just general cutouts and lines buzzed into their facial hair. Looking like a ventriloquists dummy is not a “hot” look, is it?! ;
- Guys who are “searching for my princess” - c’mon, grow up! ;
- Guys who type in text speak and won’t construct proper sentences; and
- Lazy guys who have not made the effort to complete their profile in a meaningful way. Please make the effort to stand out from the crowd and share some highlights of who you are.
That’s quite a list, right? If you’ve made it to this point, bravo! Drop me a note as I’d love to hear from you!
Thanks for your time :)