- Instant access to unlimited messages
- Store messages for more than 30 days
- See who's been viewing your profile
- Priority Gold Member support
Just because points are easier to read :p
- I live in Berkshire with my family. Family is very important to me.
- I work as a software engineer at BBC. I'm very career driven and expect the same from my partner.
- I'm not religious, but I believe in having a strong moral ground.
- I'm a very quiet and socially awkward person :p So only keen to be with someone who doesn't mind that.
- I'm a complete introvert. You'll find me in cosy corners with a book :)
- I have a very philosophical and humanitarian view of the world. I can't stand ignorance or discrimination of an individual, based on race or other traits.
- I love thrill seeking activities and lifestyle. I'm always up for anything. I might be very quite in social situations but always still love being part of them and meeting new people.
- Pakistani born - (25 - 29) who is looking to settle down (Not interested in anything not moving towards marriage)
- Shouldn't be religious but must have a moral ground.
- Someone who doesn't mind my quietness and reservedness :)
- Lastly, he must be in a professional job ( white collar ) or if running a business, has a decent salary that supports a family (£40k+). I'm quite career driven and ambitious myself and I like that confidence and drive in others. Just a personal preference.
I'm registering to find myself a partner